FNH SCAR 17S .308 Rifle, Flat Dark Earth
You Save: $450.00 (13 %)
Item Number: 98541
Manufacturer: FNH USA
Manufacturer Part No: 98541
Credit Card and Money Orders/Cashiers Checks ONLY, NO PayPal Payments.
$30.00 Shipping Fee for Insured shipment to your FFL (your order total will be adjusted if needed.)
This one is the FDE (TAN) Color and it is BRAND NEW and includes all factory included documents and accessories/magazines.
Firing the long range, hard-hitting 7.62x51mm NATO / 308 Winchester cartridge, the semi-automatic SCAR™ 17’s innovative gas-operated, short stroke piston system reduces fouling for greater reliability. The SCAR 17 system features three user-interchangeable, free floating, cold hammer-forged MIL-SPEC barrels with hard-chromed bores and three-prong flash suppressors. Fully-ambidextrous operating controls instantly adapt the SCAR 17 to any user. The receiver-integrated MIL-STD 1913 optical rail plus three accessory rails enable mounting of a wide variety of tactical lights and lasers. The side-folding polymer stock is fully adjustable for comb height and length of pull, and is colored authentic USSOCOM Flat Dark Earth.
FN SCAR® 17 STANDARD
- 16" barrel length
- 700 meters effective range, point target
- 38.0" overall length, with stock fully extended
- 35.5" overall length, with stock fully collapsed
- 28.0" overall length, with stock folded
- 7.9 lbs. empty
FN SCAR® 17 STANDARD
- Short stroke gas piston
- Rotating, locking bolt
- 600 rounds per minute (RPM) cyclic rate of fire
- Composite polymer Trigger Module
- Matte black or Flat Dark Earth (FDE) color
- Adjustable bipod available
- Hard-anodized monolithic aluminum receiver
- MIL-STD 1913 accessory rails at the 3, 6, 9 and 12 o’clock positions
- Adjustable folding front and folding/removable rear back-up iron sights
- Hammer-forged, chrome-lined steel
- Fully free-floating design
- Two barrel options available (Std., CQC); can be changed by operator in under 5 minutes with a point of impact shift of less than 1 minute of angle (1 MOA) from previously established zero
- Highly-effective flash hider/interface
- Telescoping design
- Side folding stock for aircraft and vehicle deployments; can still be fired from the folded position
- Adjustable cheekpiece
- Composite polymer construction
- Ambidextrous selector lever and magazine release
- Charging handle may be mounted on right or left side
- Enlarged trigger guard for easier access when wearing gloves
- Adjustable gas regulator for use with sound suppressor to maintain constant rate of fire
- 20-round magazine capacity
- Steel magazine body
- Extended magazine base pad for improved ergonomics
- Low friction follower
12/9/2014 11:03 PM
This is a good gun.
7/3/2011 2:18 PM
Love this rifle!!! and got it from PFI dude right here. great people and delivered perfect. NOW if I can just find some magazines:)
Rifle pictured is the wrong one.
5/23/2011 11:16 AM
Anyone getting the most excellent FNH 17S will be nothing short of amazed by the sheer quality and durability of this non-stoppable battle rifle from FN Herstal. And USSOCOM will agree with me on all those accounts. If weight is an issue for you, then the price of this darling might not be, but it still is something that does bring down this from 5 to 4 stars for this very brief review.