The specifications listed are for the first generation XP-G LED. The second generation XP-G LED will be 20% brighter on all output levels while maintaining the same runtimes.
The Quark MiNi is the perfect every-day-carry (EDC) pocket flashlight. It is ultra compact and has a simple, easy-to-use interface (the same great interface used in the Preon P1 Flashlight. Like the regular Quarks, the MiNi series uses the latest in LED technology, has ample knurling for a sure grip, and is at a price point affordable for everyone.
The MiNi M2A is the newest member of the Quark MiNi family, featuring the same great, friendly, versatile user interface and the most compact design of any two-cell AA flashlight. In fact, the MiNi M2A is the smallest, brightest mass-produced two-cell AA flashlight!
Features and Specifications
· Ultra compact design
· Secure, deep-carry pocket clip (not removable)
· Superior reflector for the perfect balance between spot and flood lighting
· LED: CREE XP-G
· Material: Type-III hard-anodized aircraft-grade aluminum
· Lens: Optical-grade glass lens with anti-reflective coating on both sides
· Waterproof Rating: IPX-8
· Battery Type: Two AA batteries (up to 3.0 volts combined; batteries are included)
· Seven Output Modes:
o Low: 3.0 OTF lumens, 3.4 days
o Medium: 36 OTF lumens, 8.8 hours
o High: 180 OTF lumens, 1.7 hours
o Strobe: 3.3 hours
o S.O.S.: 10 hours
o Beacon (Hi): 17 hours
o Beacon (Lo): 88 hours
o Length: 5.0 inches
o Diameter: 0.7 inches
o Weight: 1.0 ounces
Included accessories: Lanyard, spare o-ring, instruction manual, and two AA batteries.